Massage Therapy at Balance for Life, provides relief from stress, tension and pain for men and women. We strive to improved clients daily life with assisting them to feel their best with massage therapy.
Massage Therapy is great for:
Reducing acute and chronic muscle tension
Improving overall health and well being
Increasing range of motion
Pain management injury
At Balance for Life, you are assured your massage therapist is a trained professional who has received extensive training in the field and is licensed. We have experienced massage therapists, they have been working for many, many years and are highly knowledgable will customize your massage to what your goals are for the session. No “cookie cutter” massages.
Why get a massage at BFL?
* We have you fill out a form so we know a little more about you and what you would like to accomplish through massage and the massage therapist customize the massage to the amount of pressure you prefer.
* You are supporting a locally owned, non-franchise business that has been in business for over 18 years.
* We offer massage 7 days a week so you can schedule at at time that works best for you.
* You don’t have to purchase a “membership” like other facilities require, in fact we have NO memberships. You can purchase one massage or a package if you choose.
* We also have extra perks included in your massage-heat on table, hot towels, bottled water or hot tea
* We use professional massage products from Biotone. We can use gel, lotion, oil and if you need unscented, hypoallergenic, or nut free, let us know.
* We have a clean and comfortable environment.
For your convenience, you can schedule *
1) Over the phone with one of our amazing customer service staff by call 651-415-9500
2) Through our website
3) Through our custom BFL app (App link on bottom of home page)
* If you are pregnant or would like a hot stone massage, please let us know at the time of scheduling your massage.
What is the cost?
We offer 30, 60 and 90 min massages. You can purchase one at a time or a package of 3, 6 or 9.
First time clients get a discount of $15 off 1 or a greater discount off a package
A few things to note:
* If you refer another person to BFL for a massage and they purchase a package of 3 or more massages on their first visit, you will receive a one hour massage as a thank you
* Families can share packages
* You can schedule out in advance to ensure you get your preferred spot or schedule same day if we have an opening
* If you are received a massage for ongoing treatment of illness, injury or disease bring in a written note from a licensed health care facility, doctor, chiropractor and your massage is sales tax free, saving you over 7%
We offer a variety of other services if you want to do that in addition to massage therapy, you can consult with the owner Julie Gronquist for free and she can review the other services that are available.
Here is what some of our clients had to say about their massage experience at Balance for Life (see Google and Facebook for more reviews):
“Becky was amazing. Seemed to really understand human physiology and that made such a difference”. Laura C.
“I would highly recommend the massage services as Balance for Life. The staff is professional, massages are easy to
schedule, and I always leave feeling great!” Michele D.
“Michelle is very skilled. Her massage is therapeutic and relaxing. She let's customers decide if we talk during
massage or are quiet. Listens to client and adjusts according to needs”. Barb L.
“I've received massage therapy from Balance for Life regularly for 3+ years. Most of my adult life I've suffered from
neck and shoulder pain and didn't realize that a good massage therapist can eliminate or reduce that pain. I used to
think massage was a luxury but now I view it as a requirement for my good health.” Linda J
“The staff at Balance for Life is always on time, professional, and courteous. The rooms are comfortable and I've
never felt rushed.” Shannon M
“I have worked with Amanda for several years. I needed to take some time off in the past, but am now back on a
regular basis. Not only does she help my body, she also is supportive to me during a very hard time in my life”. Stephanie S
“Massages at BFL are tailored to your needs. The massage therapists listen to you, make you feel comfortable, and
perform excellent massages. I am always very pleased.” Sharon C
“I came in with really tight muscles and knots in my shoulders and back and left feeling relaxed and no longer
uncomfortable due to the tightness and knots.” Patty H